DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Pikes Peak Nephrology Associates, P.C. (PPNA) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. PPNA does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Robin Largin, Clinical Supervisor.
If you believe that CSDC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Robin Largin, 1914 Lelaray Street Colorado Springs, CO 80909, 719-632-7641 Robin.Largin@PikesPeakNephrology.com You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Robin Largin is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1–800–368–1019, 800–537–7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/filing-with-ocr/.