Your Office Visit
Please consult your primary care provider before scheduling an appointment with us. After conferring with your primary care provider, his or her office staff may call us to schedule your appointment.
Please understand, situations do arise that may result in cancellation of your appointment. We will do our best to give you notice when possible.
Please review the following information so that you are prepared for your first visit in our office.
- New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time. If you arrive less than 30 minutes prior to the appointment time, the appointment will be RESCHEDULED. This policy will allow our office time to process your paperwork so you can see the doctor at your scheduled time.
- Initial appointments vary in complexity and may require you to be in the office 30-90 minutes. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- It is very important that we have information about your current medical condition. Please complete your patient enrollment packet prior to your appointment. Or call our office and we will gladly mail them to you.
- Please bring all of your medications (in original containers) to your appointment or provide us with a complete list. This includes prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, and herbal medications.
- We copy your insurance card every visit. Your card contains important information about your coverage and is necessary for us to file your claim.
- Many insurance companies require that you pay a co-payment for each office visit at the time of service. Be prepared to pay your insurance co-payment when you check in at each office visit.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. When an appointment time is reserved for you, this time is unavailable for other patients
Appointments should be made with our staff during regular clinic hours. If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care provider, please make sure that your primary care provider has contacted us prior to your scheduled visit. We are happy to assist you in obtaining your referral; however, please be aware that it is the patient's ultimate responsibility to obtain the proper referral for care.
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday between 8:15am and 4:00pm. Please phone (719) 632-7641 or our toll-free number (866) 493-7217. All established patients will receive a text reminder confirming your appointment. Please provide us with your cell phone number.
- We will do our best to accommodate your schedule with the soonest possible appointment. We kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. We will attempt to contact you by telephone prior to you appointment.
- Two days prior to your appointment our automated system will call with a reminder of the appointment date, time, and location. Please let us know if you will not be able to keep your appointment as scheduled. Failure to do so may result in a surcharge being placed on your account.
- If a same-day or urgent appointment is needed, please call early in the day.